Flood insurance for Washington, Oregon, and California state residents

Flood Insurance

Many people are unaware that they need to buy flood insurance for their property. In Washington, California, and Oregon, floods occur every year, and the damage is not covered by standard homeowner’s insurance. Flood insurance can help protect homeowners from losses incurred due to flooding. We work with FEMA/NFIP and other insurance carriers that offer flood insurance coverage.

The federal government, through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), offers flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). This program can provide flood insurance coverage up to $250,000 in damages to a home’s structure and $100,000 in damages to its contents. The National Flood Insurance Program also provides coverage structural and business personal property coverage for businesses and commercial entities.

There are also a few non-governmental insurance carriers that offer stand alone flood insurance at reasonable rates and flexible limits above those offered by FEMA.

Flood insurance provides you with financial protection in the case of a flood. Working with the NFIP and private insurance carriers, we can help you find the coverage you need.

Contact Us

If you live in Washington, California, or Oregon, give us a call at (888) 310-1027 or send us a message with any questions by using the form below.

Contact Salmon Bay Insurance Agency

We welcome your email inquiry or call us at (888) 310-1027.