• Earthquake insurance for Washington, Oregon, and California state residents
  • Mudslide insurance for residents of Washington, Oregon, and California state

Earthquake / Mudslide / DIC Insurance

Earthquake Insurance is important for residents of Washington State, California, and Oregon. Earthquakes are an act of nature that cannot be controlled and they will always be unpredictable. It’s important to consider protecting your home when creating a plan to protect you and the ones you love in the case of a disaster. Earthquake insurance can provide you that financial protection in the case of such an event should occur.

Earthquake Insurance is a policy that is specifically created to cover your home if an earthquake occurs.  It covers:

  • Dwelling / Structure
  • Other Structures (i.e., shed, detached garage, detached carport, etc.)
  • Personal Property
  • Additional Living Expenses (in case you need to find a place to live while the repairs/rebuild is being completed)
  • Loss of Rents (in case you are a landlord and renting out your home)

Most homeowner’s insurance polices do not have optional earthquake coverage but there are several carriers in the market that offer “stand alone” policies for your consideration. If you live in California, Oregon, or Washington state, we’d be happy to discuss your needs and to determine the proper amount of insurance coverage to protect your home in case of an earthquake. We have many respected insurance companies to choose from to make sure you are getting the value and quality that you need from your earthquake coverage.

If your also interested in coverage that protects you from earth movement and mudslides/landslides, please consider a Difference-in-Conditions policy which combines earthquake, earth movement and mudslide/landslide coverage.

Contact Us

To get started on a quote for earthquake insurance, give us a call at (888) 310-1027 or fill out the form below.

Contact Salmon Bay Insurance Agency

We welcome your email inquiry or call us at (888) 310-1027.